Case of water?

sashas_mom

No problem slapping a luggage tag on the water and having it delivered to your room. I've done it myself with soda and have seen quite a few others do it with both water and soda. I do usually put the cases of soda in a cheap duffel bag and put a luggage tag on it now though, just for own amusement.

Taping it will be fine. Princess allows you to bring water/soda onboard, so no need to disguise it. And the longshoremen don't really care what they're loading, as long as they've been tipped adequately! Although, if it's a hot day, you might find a bottle or two missing upon delivery but who can blame them?

Be aware that the ship's tap water is actually purified or filtered or whatever, so it's just like drinking bottled water. That could save you some time and trouble over lugging your own if you don't mind using those Nalgene or some other kind of bottle and refilling them. Me, I don't like to drink out of refillable containers but that's just my personal irrational bete noir! I buy it onbaord -- the ship sells bottled water, albeit it's pricey.

No problem slapping a luggage tag on the water and having it delivered to your room. I've done it myself with soda and have seen quite a few others do it with both water and soda. I do usually put the cases of soda in a cheap duffel bag and put a luggage tag on it now though, just for own amusement.

Does the amusement come in when a porter picks it up expecting lightish clothing and staggers under the weight of a case of soda?! [insert evil chuckle here]

Does the amusement come in when a porter picks it up expecting lightish clothing and staggers under the weight of a case of soda?! [insert evil chuckle here]

That's part of it, but at least I tip very well so it balances out... It's usually only two 12-packs, so less than 20 pounds total weight.

While you can bring on all the botttled water you want, why bother? The ships water is as pure or purer than bottled water. Save your money and drink the better water.

If you want to filter it more we've brought a small Pur or Brita filter pitcher & there was plenty of room in each cabin's mini-fridge or you could put it in reusable bottles.

Archived