Viewing Onboard credit on RCCL's website

Abroo

Hi! I booked my cruise through travelocity and was supposed to have $275 onboard credit added to my expense account. How can I review this information on the website? I have already gone through the online check in process, and entered an expense account.

Thanks!

It is not possible to view your onboard credit on RCCL's website.

Yeah, but, sometimes it is indicated on an invoice from when you made payment with the agency. You may want to take that with you onboard just in case there is any mix up.

Hi! I booked my cruise through travelocity and was supposed to have $275 onboard credit added to my expense account. How can I review this information on the website? I have already gone through the online check in process, and entered an expense account.

Thanks!

You can't view it on-line.

Thanks for the replies. There was some confusion around how much credit per stateroom we had and I wanted to confirm. I suppose this also means that if we wanted to use the credit towards buying shore excursions, we will have to do it onboard the ship only!

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. There was some confusion around how much credit per stateroom we had and I wanted to confirm. I suppose this also means that if we wanted to use the credit towards buying shore excursions, we will have to do it onboard the ship only!

Thanks!

Yes, because it is ON BOARD credit. You can not use any of it before you board. With RCI it will not show up on your account the minute you board the ship. It usually shows up on the second day.

Archived