Moving On

ekco

Hi everyone. I'm back and I can now speak fluent German.:eek::eek:. Got to bed at 5.00am on Wednesday and still recovering.:eek: I can't believe I missed the good weather, AGAIN!! Rubbish grey weather and cold since we got back.

Jan

Hi Jan!

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your holiday. :) I'm sure you were having good weather too! Looking forward to my holiday in Tenerife in 6 weeks time! Good to have you back. Bin very quiet here! ;)

Mo

Thanks Mo and RR. I can't believe I'm so tired since I got back, can't get warm even though the sun's out today. Weather was quite nice on the whole but a bit of rain and and cloud and some nights were cooler than the forecast led us to believe. Still it was 22 degrees on Tuesday night when we left.:):)

Jan

Its a "T" shirt colder here on the east coast :eek: 12c here ....brrrrrrrr

Just been shopping @ Ipswich and spent a fortune on winter clothing and a few bits of Holiday clothes :D

Also they have a new £ shop in Woolies old place and the Qs were 50 deep :eek: I only wanted some new rechargable batteries for the home phones..couldnt be bothered in the end :D

I typed a great long post but it must have disappeared so here we go again.

Nein sprachen de Deutch!! (spelling?) I used that a lot last week but it could have been worse as all the other hotels were full of Russians!!:eek: I'm a bit Turkeyed out now but we didn't do too bad at our hotel looking at some of the Brits we could have been stuck with who were at the airport. One woman had a coat over her arm in the Duty Free and was putting miniatures up the sleeve!! Idiot!! The girl in front of us on the bus who had corn rows in her hair (she was white) was saying that they were 12kg overweight because of all the booze they bought and that she was going to rearrange her luggage at the airport. As if doing that would make the total less heavy.:confused:You couldn't make it up. Is it me?:D:D

Hi Linda.

Jan

I wouldn't worry Linda it's better to rain now than when you go. The forecast said that it would be nearly 30 degrees in Turkey but though it was hot at times it was nowhere near that hot.:):)

Just been looking at your countdown clocks, have you been doing the lottery again Linda? lol.:D:D

Jan

I wouldn't worry Linda it's better to rain now than when you go. The forecast said that it would be nearly 30 degrees in Turkey but though it was hot at times it was nowhere near that hot.:):)

Just been looking at your countdown clocks, have you been doing the lottery again Linda? lol.:D:D

Jan

Hi Jan, well mother in law left us some money, but it is dwindling now,so shall have to cut back a bit!! OH is taxi-ing again, so shall have some spending money:D

No point in having money when you get old,or the government will take it off you:eek:

As we have been to Canaries before, we don't need to do trips and can just do our own thing. Vigo is new to us, but I understand it is do-able on your own.

Hi Jan, well mother in law left us some money, but it is dwindling now,so shall have to cut back a bit!! OH is taxi-ing again, so shall have some spending money:D

No point in having money when you get old,or the government will take it off you:eek:

As we have been to Canaries before, we don't need to do trips and can just do our own thing. Vigo is new to us, but I understand it is do-able on your own.

Hi Linda

Totally agree. When you see people dropping like flies in your own generation I think you should do things you want to while you can. If I live to be 80 I'm going to sit outside the front door in black like women do in Greece and spend nothing as I'll be lucky to put one foot in front of another then. lol :):)

Jan

Old gits :p

I didn't know there was any grumpy old men on here, apart from you that is.;) Then again RR you have been known to talk to yourself from time to time, lol.:D:D

Jan

Archived