Moving On

ekco

Just been watching those YouTube videos of people missing the ship. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha!!:D:D Idiots!! If you're going to cut it fine you'd better make sure you've got your passport, plenty of money, clothes and a working knowledge of the local language.:eek::eek: Surprising how big those ports are when you have to run right round them carrying a ton of weight around your middle. I do say 'you' and not 'me' for obvious reasons.;):p

Jan

Lucky you, if you go any higher up you're going to be on top of the ship. Nice and quiet up there though, not much through traffic.

More drivel, lol. Just come in from clearing the leaves out of our little froggy pond. Blue skies, sunny and FREEZING! Faffing about trying to buy something over the internet. Aargh! Sunday night messing about registering, doing the order, putting in £5 off voucher code then getting to cc payment and the total is the price WITHOUT the £5 off. 4 times tried that. Emailed yesterday, reply late on saying to phone it in today as having problems with voucher codes. Log on today and guess what? Out of stock! Not dealt with this one before so I'm taking the hint that someone's trying to tell me something. Off to ebay then.

What we need is a new thread. This one's too big, any ideas? Anyone....? ok it's up to you RR, lol.:D:D

Jan

Sorry to butt in but I think you gave the new thread the name yourself Ekco. "Drivel"??? It's great reading it. Keep it up.:D

Far be it for me to steal other peoples ideas!!:eek::eek: But RR started it, honest!!:D:D

Jan

How did you wangle that then RR:confused::confused:

Fiends in high places and yes you read it right..I have many fiends in high places :D

Sent an email off to some peoples, and complained that I have now had 2 cancellations on the good ship IE and I think I should be given an upgrade simples :D

RR

Far be it for me to steal other peoples ideas!!:eek::eek: But RR started it, honest!!:D

Jan

How very dare you accuse me of posting drivel :p

Just got home and temp showing on dashboard of car...-2 :rolleyes: yet the car had a wet screen inside..:eek:

Might snow while we are on Holiday..enjoy

Hello Campers :D

Def. no camping today.:eek: I was going to ask you something and can't remember what is was, doh!! lol.:D:D Going senile.:confused:

That apart, where's the new thread?

Jan

Sorry to butt in but I think you gave the new thread the name yourself Ekco. "Drivel"??? It's great reading it. Keep it up.:D

Forgot to say don't be sorry for butting in as you look like you've got all the credentials to be a fellow driveller.:D:D;)

That reminds me, where's Mo these days?:)

Jan

Difficult to post at work with the internet Police monitoring all our every move;)

Will change the drivel thread later after had my tea/dinner,

Training all day tomorrow :mad: Peer to Peer coaching that will be fun..NOT so if I come back tomorrow night grumpy you will know why :D

Another nice little gizzmo for you, search in a well known search engine beginning with "G" IESpell :cool: will help all those using inetrnet Explorer.

Forgot to say don't be sorry for butting in as you look like you've got all the credentials to be a fellow driveller.:D:D;)

Jan

Thanks Ekco. I enjoy being in the background but every now and then throw in my tuppence worth. Started cruising way back in '89 with Thomson when they only had a few cabins on other ships which meant it was multi-lingual. Going on trips was an experience because the coaches were done by nationality and we once ended up on a Spanish one:eek:. In those days it was four days in a hotel, three on ship (intensive ports - 2 a day) and three back in hotel. It eventually got to four in hotel, seven on ship then three in hotel. Then, whoopee, b2b.:D That's my drivel for tonight.

from one Jan to another.:)

Thanks Ekco. I enjoy being in the background but every now and then throw in my tuppence worth. Started cruising way back in '89 with Thomson when they only had a few cabins on other ships which meant it was multi-lingual. Going on trips was an experience because the coaches were done by nationality and we once ended up on a Spanish one:eek:. In those days it was four days in a hotel, three on ship (intensive ports - 2 a day) and three back in hotel. It eventually got to four in hotel, seven on ship then three in hotel. Then, whoopee, b2b.:D That's my drivel for tonight.

from one Jan to another.:)

Sounds like a lot of packing and unpacking, lol.

Is that a wrap on this thread? Yes :D:D

Archived