Costa Maya Beach Break.. #1 OR #2 ???

clayb

We are interested in Costa Maya Beach Break...

What's the difference between #1 & #2 ?

Has anybody booked this before?

From looking at the pictures and the description, #1 seems to suit us.

I want to try the fish tacos...

I too am trying to understand the difference between the 2 all inclusive beach breaks that they are offering. I have read great reviews on the first all-inclusive and not much about the second. We are going on our cruise in late November and have just started to book our tours. We are a group of 6 adults and trying to get everyone to agree on what to do each day has been a bit of a challenge. We have decided we want to do an all-inclusive beach day in Costa Maya so I went ahead a booked the first all inclusive that they have on the Costa Maya Cruise Excursions site. So far so good....but here is our problem... My sister and her husband and family have surprised us and booked to go on our cruise. Don\'t get me wrong, we are very happy that they are joining us, but i just tried to add them on to our beach break in Costa Maya and received a notification that they are sold out....Now what? From the posts i had been reading, it seemed like there was an endless number of spaces available. Their 2nd all inclusive is another option, i guess...but the first place looks a lot more lively with more to see and do. Has anyone been to their other all-inclusive beach break? Would love some feed back.

I too am trying to understand the difference between the 2 all inclusive beach breaks that they are offering. I have read great reviews on the first all-inclusive and not much about the second. We are going on our cruise in late November and have just started to book our tours. We are a group of 6 adults and trying to get everyone to agree on what to do each day has been a bit of a challenge. We have decided we want to do an all-inclusive beach day in Costa Maya so I went ahead a booked the first all inclusive that they have on the Costa Maya Cruise Excursions site. So far so good....but here is our problem... My sister and her husband and family have surprised us and booked to go on our cruise. Don\'t get me wrong, we are very happy that they are joining us, but i just tried to add them on to our beach break in Costa Maya and received a notification that they are sold out....Now what? From the posts i had been reading, it seemed like there was an endless number of spaces available. Their 2nd all inclusive is another option, i guess...but the first place looks a lot more lively with more to see and do. Has anyone been to their other all-inclusive beach break? Would love some feed back.

I have been to Pez Quadro...it is not all inclusive in that there was only chips with nacho cheese given as far as food goes...it is all inclusive in the liqour department and the drinks were amazing an very free flowing. I had a great time there and would highly recommend it for adults.

The mother of one of my ship mates recently went to Nohoch Kay. She did it as a walk up and did not pre-book through Island Marketing...she seemed to love the place as well.

I don't think you can go wrong with Island Marketing. I have used them for beach clubs amny times in other locations and their places are always quite nice. my upcoming cruise I have booked through Island Marketing in Cozumel but decided to try Maya Chan in Costa Maya...I hope I will not regret it because I though the beach at the Malecon was spectacular...and I'm not exactly sure where Maya Chan is in relation to the Malecon......

Archived