Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

• 3 weeks later...

Hey single men! Newly single lady here looking for a good cruise and new friends that share my passion for life and travel! Anyone interested in chatting my email is jam_1127@hotmail.com! Just did Norweigan for first time a month ago and loved it :) I am 30 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am single and will be going on 2 cruises, solo, one September 1 , 2016 and the next on January 14, 2017. Both are on the Grandeur of the Seas going out of Baltimore, MD.

Would like to know are there any other solo travelers going on these cruises.

Thank you.

Reeve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey guys...

a buddy of mine started a new site called CruizeList.com that would be perfect for solo travelers/cruisers. It operates like craigslist but for cruise ships, so instead of a city there's a page for every cruiseship. There's everything from personals to cabin mates to shore excursions. Check it out!

I'm on it now posting reviews. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

Amazingly I have ignored this thread since forever when it's actually a pretty good idea. Of course people love to differentiate between solo and single but single (and the struggle that goes with it) is real. Best wishes to all the SINGLE solo cruisers out there. Keep cruising. Apparently there are some love stories made at sea. Good luck!

Amazingly I have ignored this thread since forever when it's actually a pretty good idea. Of course people love to differentiate between solo and single but single (and the struggle that goes with it) is real. Best wishes to all the SINGLE solo cruisers out there. Keep cruising. Apparently there are some love stories made at sea. Good luck!

My name is Reeve and I am cruising on the Grandeur of the Seas out of Baltimore, MD on March 18, 2017. I am single and solo. Just wanted to know is there anyone else, single and solo, going on this cruise.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...