Single men, on which ship and when are you going?

Mahalia40

We are sailing on the Liberty out of Miami on 11/24/12 - YEAH:D

Taking with us single son (31) and single daughter (27)

Not looking for them to meet their match - just some other singles to hang out with, go to all the silly parties with and stay up way past my bed time with!

Anyone else out there going on this one? Would love to start a thread for them and others - I personally use the regular roll call which is great for us middle agers who are already married - we always have a great time with the meet and greets - would love to help set up a singles meet and greet concurrently if possible!:)

Aren't I a good mom?!;)

We are sailing on the Liberty out of Miami on 11/24/12 - YEAH:D

Taking with us single son (31) and single daughter (27)

Not looking for them to meet their match - just some other singles to hang out with, go to all the silly parties with and stay up way past my bed time with!

Anyone else out there going on this one? Would love to start a thread for them and others - I personally use the regular roll call which is great for us middle agers who are already married - we always have a great time with the meet and greets - would love to help set up a singles meet and greet concurrently if possible!:)

Aren't I a good mom?!;)

Does your daughter need a roommate? :p Save you/her some money. :rolleyes: A single guy can dream right? Thumbs up job for being a good mom.

nope, nope, nope - Not that kind of singles search - Mom is prior Army and would not want anyone to get hurt:D

Just thought if there were other guys and gals in that age group - I would help them find a thread here to start meeting and greeting with peeps. Travel planning is what I do - they don't even know about these boards yet - but again if a thread started with others going on the cruise - I would send them the link.

nope, nope, nope - Not that kind of singles search - Mom is prior Army and would not want anyone to get hurt:D

Just thought if there were other guys and gals in that age group - I would help them find a thread here to start meeting and greeting with peeps. Travel planning is what I do - they don't even know about these boards yet - but again if a thread started with others going on the cruise - I would send them the link.

I'm 29 and have been on 3 cruises by myself. I find them enjoyable and love just chatting with whoever I see whether single or married. One of my last cruises I had a blast with a couple that had their 8 year old daughter with them. She was the most adorable thing I've seen and her parents were pretty cool too. She kept asking when I could come visit her back home (only about 1500 miles away, lol.)

I think just finding anyone to hang with will make it fun. Doesn't necesarily have to be around their age. I'll be searching for my next cruise starting around the end of April.

I think you need to look at Solo Cruisers rather than Singles. I've just learned that they are poles apart ... :-) Bon voyage!

Wish I could go when you other single parents are going! I am thinking of a european cruise this summer with my 16 (who will be 17) year old daughter......anyone else???

Hey Minnie. Tried to message you but it doesn't seem to work. I'd like to pick your brains on packing. My 1st EVER cruise is on the Jade/Canaries trip on Feb 18th, and I see you did that trip at Xmas. Enjoy it?

Did you actually get to wear summer stuff at all, or am I being over optimistic? Is there anything in particular you'd recommend that I take? I never seem to get my packing right for anywhere (always take far too much!) so any advice you can give me will be VERY gratefully received; thanks.

I'm going on the destiny 2/6 single/solo my roommate bailed. Be nice to find some others to enjoy the trip with. I have been on about 5 cruises before so I think I can figure out how to keep myself occupied :cool:

Single, Straight man age 46, going Single on Carnival Fantasy 7 day out of Charleston SC Oct 27th. This will be my 2nd time cruising single. I had a blast last time, but it would be great to meet up with some other singles.

single Male and 41,,,,going on the freedom of the seas dec. 30th,,,,,i have a thread going right now,,,,and seems like i will be the only one on the ship :confused:,,,,oh well,,,,any singles wanna check that date and ship out,,,,come join me,,,,first time being single in over 20+ years,,,,should be interesting :D

Hey Minnie. Tried to message you but it doesn't seem to work. I'd like to pick your brains on packing. My 1st EVER cruise is on the Jade/Canaries trip on Feb 18th, and I see you did that trip at Xmas. Enjoy it?

Did you actually get to wear summer stuff at all, or am I being over optimistic? Is there anything in particular you'd recommend that I take? I never seem to get my packing right for anywhere (always take far too much!) so any advice you can give me will be VERY gratefully received; thanks.

I am so sorry I just came back on to look and here it was.....I am sur eyou are on your cruise now as we speak....I totally took the wrong clothing....no bathing suits were needed and I was always cold...jeans and long sleeve shirts would have been best.....with a light jacket ...

Did you enjoy your trip? you can get me at xo pattycake ox at g mail dot com

• 2 weeks later...

So basically ANY other girl on the ship then haha get em momma!! haha

-KD

• 3 weeks later...
single Male and 41,,,,going on the freedom of the seas dec. 30th,,,,,i have a thread going right now,,,,and seems like i will be the only one on the ship :confused:,,,,oh well,,,,any singles wanna check that date and ship out,,,,come join me,,,,first time being single in over 20+ years,,,,should be interesting :D

Wish I could join you, but have to work. I bet it would be a lot of fun!

• 1 month later...

Seems like everybody wants Mahildia to go with them.LOL. I know this topic is old, Figured Id update my status. I just booked a cruise on Carnival Glory for Nov 25 2012. Its going 7 days to Western from Miami. Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan Honduris.

I will be alone on this cruise wearing my Kilts as always..:D

Single cruiser - 40 y/o male, but I will have my 6 year old son with me. We will be on the Oasis of the Seas November 24, 2012 out of Ft. Lauderdale. But, it would be nice to meet some single people to hang out with when I get some "dad" time while he is in the kids' activities.

• 2 weeks later...