Which Ship?

BcIcemen

I'm really not trying to be a smart alec but with all things being equal,,,, the ship I'm on or going to be on is the best.

With those 3 ships, there's not a huge difference. Some, but nothing that would make me go or not go.

Now it would come down to departure city and itenerary.

The Valor and the Glory are Conquest-class ships. The Legend is a Spirit-class ship.

Valor and Glory are larger ships, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's what you should choose.

I understand the Legend is a wonderful ship and a *lot* of people prefer a Spirit-class ship over anything else.

We will be cruising Carnival Valor next year... wish I could work in another cruise prior to that, but I don't think it's going to happen. LOL.

If you have not been on a Spirit Class Ship (Legend) before I would give it a try. It carries about 800 less passengers and the ship is easier to navigate.

Don't forget to check out the forward inside promenade on deck 3 on the spirit class, very neat area.

I just love the spirit class ships, and Legend and the ports in particular. Less crowded and easier to navigate. 2 differences that might sway you the other way:

Spirit class doesn't have the Big Screen on Lido (which I didn't care for anyway).

The disco on Spirit Class is a little funky...on 2 levels...layout is much better on the other classes, IMO. But I generally don't go there, so a non-issue for me!

But I will never turn down another class of ship;) Except maybe one where I can't have a balcony!:p

Archived