"X" on Balcony

CruisingYiayia

Does anyone have the link to the thread for the cabins on Solstice with the "X" on the balcony?

Can someone tell me about this? I read in another post about an X on the half wall on the balcony. I asked there what this meant and no one answered. Is there something on the glass on some balconies and not others? Does it distort your view? Please fill me in. Thanks.

On Solstice some of the cabins on the flat part of the hump have part of the X on the glass. We were in one of these, which was about 1/3 affected. The area of the glass was blue, and semi reflective. It didn't bother us, we just slanted our chairs so that we looked the other way. It didn't keep any light out, but some people must have complained, because the other S class ships do not have the X.

Sheila

It didn't keep any light out, but some people must have complained, because the other S class ships do not have the X.

Sheila

Good to know. I recently changed our cabins on our next two cruises to cabins on the bumped out section and had been worried about the X. Thankfully, they're on the Eclipse and Equinox, so it looks like it won't be a problem.

Archived