Elation 10/14/10 Review

thetuk

Grammytan.... we will be disembarking as you are embarking!! DH and I, along with his sister and her DH are going on the 11/29 5 day to Calica and Cozumel. We are all VERY excited!

For those of you who are embarking later, I will be doing a full review with pictures!!

Grammytan.... we will be disembarking as you are embarking!! DH and I, along with his sister and her DH are going on the 11/29 5 day to Calica and Cozumel. We are all VERY excited!

For those of you who are embarking later, I will be doing a full review with pictures!!

Look forward to hearing your review. Their aren't a lot on the Elation, since she has been sailing out of Mobile. What part of the ship will you be on? Let us know about the shows if you can and leave some fun onboard for us.:D

Look forward to hearing your review. Their aren't a lot on the Elation, since she has been sailing out of Mobile. What part of the ship will you be on? Let us know about the shows if you can and leave some fun onboard for us.:D

Unfortunately, we will be passing each other as we get off and you get on!! We have a midship cabin booked on the Main deck.

3 weeks from now (8:15am, 11/9) I will be having my first b'fast onboard!! But on a sadder note, 4 weeks from now, I will be back at work... haha!

Sounds great. We sail a B2B on the Elation Dec 4 & Dec 9 for 9 days total. Been out of Mobile many times, embarkation has alwasy been smooth as silk, but debarkation not so great.

Is the Nachi Cocom deal a Carnival Excursion? As many times as I have been to Cozumel, I have only been seeing mention of this place for the past couple of weeks, and it looks gorgeous.

You can book Nachi Cocom through Island Marketing by visiting their website at http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/NachiCocomCozumel.htm

Archived