Bar Setup

nsj

You are mixing two different things.

Anyone can order a bar setup but it must be done prior to the cruise. A bar setup is one or many bottles of liquor that you buy for in-room consumption.

The groups can buy different packages (some for beer and wine, some including most alcohols, served from any bar on the ship) but then, yes, all adults of the group have to participate in this.

It is not done through that channel. You email the ship... someone will post the email address for you... it escapes me right now. Last year on the Sun I had a liter bottle of Absolut. It was $83 and worth it.

Thanks everyone. I received an email with the price list -- prices start at $63 per bottle. Are you able to take the drink you make out of your cabin or only consume in the cabin. Just checking.

It is not done through that channel. You email the ship... someone will post the email address for you... it escapes me right now. Last year on the Sun I had a liter bottle of Absolut. It was $83 and worth it.

It is not done through emailing the ship directly. You email the group event coordinator of the ship you are sailing on. They are located in Miami not on the ships...

Thanks everyone. I received an email with the price list -- prices start at $63 per bottle. Are you able to take the drink you make out of your cabin or only consume in the cabin. Just checking.

Of course you may bring a drink elsewhere on the ship, but I don't think you're supposed to bring the entire bottle :)

Archived