Spa Treatment Info

YvonneE

I have heard that if you are in one of the suites you can call ahead and make an appointment during the time you are on the ship. I think it's in Arizona. You'd have to call Cunard to check. I was on for one week and waited until I got onboard and everything was booked up. Something to keep in mind. You can't book ahead if you aren't paying the big bucks though.

We think the Spa on the QM2 is amazing. It is such a beautiful, peaceful place. If you book any type treatment you can use the aqua therapy area for the whole day. We love the aqua therapy pool and usually spend quite a bit of time there on days when we book a treatment. We go to the spa at least an hour before our treatment and enjoy the pool. After our treatment we enjoy the pool again as well as the saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms, etc.

We have sailed on the QM2 twice. Both cruises were to the Caribbean. We did not have any problems booking treatments even the day we wanted them. We have not done a transatlantic, so those treatments might be harder to book.

They give tours of the spa during the day that you board the ship. That gives you an opportunity to see all the treatments and ask questions about them. You can book appointments at that time if you wish.

One thing to remember when looking at the spa prices. The gratuity is included. We have not experienced any of the therapists trying to sell any products either.

Enjoy your cruise!

RE: QM2

The spa takes advance booking only 21 days in advance or before; no later. The number is 1-866-860-4662. I forgot to ask if it's limited to Princess or Queen's Grill passengers. The Menu of Sevices is in a light print online and prints very faintly and small.

Jane in PHL (days late and soon to be dollars short!)

I have to say that I loved the Spa treatments that I got on my last cruise.

I had an excellent massage as well as a wonderful facial!

The Aqua therapy pool and area was wonderful. Make sure you leave some time to utilize those features.

Brad

Can anyone provide some Spa information?

What are some of the treatments, how about cost and finally, how to sign up.

- no finally, is it worth it?

Thanks

Yvonne

I had a pedicure the first day at sea, February 20th and it was lovely. Their prices include 10% gratuity, so keep it in mind. You might want to add 5% to your service cost, if you really like the experience. The QM II Canyon Ranch website includes their menu of services and prices in Adobe format, so it's printable. Enjoy.

The spa on the QM2 is run by Canyon Ranch. The spa on the QE2 is run by someone else. As far as I know the spa on QM2 is the only one run by Canyon Ranch on a cruise ship. However, almost all cruise ships have spas run by other companies.

Archived