Cup cake cafe !!!!!!!

mikeblum

It is something they are taking from Oasis. Here is what was on RCIs site.

Cupcake Cupboard

Consider your sweet tooth tempted. We're thrilled to welcome Oasis of the Seas' extremely popular Cupcake Cupboard and their freshly-baked gourmet cupcakes onboard Freedom and Liberty of the Seas. A new cupcake flavor is featured every day-incredible flavors that include bubble gum, strawberry, red velvet, chocolate peanut butter, root beer and more! And the private parties and cupcake-design classes are sure to satisfy any craving.

They charge for the cupcakes on Oasis. The better deal is to get the free donuts.

The 2.50 for the cupcakes is not bad. I would much rather pay the 2.50 than to eat those things they call donuts from the boardwalk donut shop. Those donuts were inedible! Just awful things.

It is something they are taking from Oasis. Here is what was on RCIs site.

Cupcake Cupboard

Consider your sweet tooth tempted. We're thrilled to welcome Oasis of the Seas' extremely popular Cupcake Cupboard and their freshly-baked gourmet cupcakes onboard Freedom and Liberty of the Seas. A new cupcake flavor is featured every day-incredible flavors that include bubble gum, strawberry, red velvet, chocolate peanut butter, root beer and more! And the private parties and cupcake-design classes are sure to satisfy any craving.

Oh, gag me. While the other flavors sound interesting, that one not so much.

For $2.50, they better be some honking huge cupcakes. :D

The 2.50 for the cupcakes is not bad. I would much rather pay the 2.50 than to eat those things they call donuts from the boardwalk donut shop. Those donuts were inedible! Just awful things.

It's all an individual matter of taste, isn't it? I though the donuts were fine!

Has anyone here taken the cupcake decorating class? I read that it is about $17.25 and you get a cupcake, hat, and apron. What I would like to know is something about the class itself--was it fun? How long was the class? What did you learn? Do you think that it was worth it?

Thanks so much!

It's all an individual matter of taste, isn't it? I though the donuts were fine!

Those vanilla donuts with vanilla icing that were on the Serenade could be found in CL and WJ were a huge hit with my family. They often had a stock pile for evening snacks!!

And yes-bonus-included in the cruise fare!!!;)

Archived