Menu Changes Specialty Restaurants!

Tightwallet

Here are some of the changes we noticed on Pride of America to menu's that changed 9/25:

Bistro

1) no bread basket on table anymore, waiter will come around and ask what you want from their basket

2) added salmon mouse pate on table with toasted french bread, we liked it

3) addition of Coq au vin to menu and its absolutely fantastic. I ate it three times through the two weeks.

Little Italy

1) Gone is the minestrone soup, they have added a bean soup which they use to have years ago and took off menu, it's quite good but thick and filling

2) no antipasto trolley, now they bring you a small plate of stuff, of course they left the good stuff off such as prosciutto/melon and Carpaccio to name a few.

2) no meat lasagna just veggie lasagna

3) no lobster ravioli. I know lots of people didn't like it but we really enjoyed it and sad to see it go.

The Osso buco is still on for those interested

We didn't see the trolley in Il Adiagio on Sun last week...same thing, a sampling brought directly to the table. Also no cheese course offered at the end of the meal...but worst of all no more chocolate torte with apricots - my favorite NCL dessert:(

Archived