Valor cabins Which one

BcIcemen

Which Cabin would you select on the Valor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cabin would you select on the Valor

Sorry, fold out upper bunk. A couple of the ones you listed have this. It's out of the way but takes up some head space as you walk by.

Charlie

Thats if you use them. With just me and DW we wouldnt need them. Which cabins are they anyway. Thanks for your input

We really enjoy the funny L-shape cabins have had them on the Conquest and Destiny (2x each) and have one booked for Christmas on the Conquest this year and on the Magic next year. If you've never had one you may find the lay out a bit different at first but it's not a big issue. Having the xtra long balcony is really nice. Have always had 2-3 chairs with a small table and most room stewarts will get you a lounge chair if you ask right off when you get to the cabin. (if there isn't one already on it) We've found that folks in the wrap around next door rarely come over to that side so it's very quiet. Which ever you choose happy sailing! :)

Thats if you use them. With just me and DW we wouldnt need them. Which cabins are they anyway. Thanks for your input
Sorry, you misunderstood me. Even folded up they stick out from the wall. That's why I don't care for cabins with them.

It's not a deal breaker for me, just a preference.

Charlie

I was on the Valor last Spring.

Even though I prefer balconies, I chose an inside cabin on the Lido deck. Because the other balconies were taken.

If you like to be near the heart of everything and still have quiet time, this is the best place to be. Everyone gets off the elevators to the Lido deck and don't even realize there are cabins if you turn the other way because the hallway is so short. You don't have to wait for the elevators, which are very busy when they are at full capacity. That's the complaints I heard from everyone I met from lower decks.

I hope this helps.

Please vote my cabin depends on it

I'm guessing no one is voting because you did not give info regarding the cabin #s Those #s don't mean anything to anyone, unless they take the time to go to jot down your #s, go to the Carnival site & look up what cabins you are referring to & come back to here. Just saying this as a point of reference if you are seeking similar assistance again. Anyway, I did do that for anyone who wants to vote & help out BcIcemen:

Cabins 7434 & 7439 are both the L-shaped cabins that have the long balcony - one is port side & other starboard. The other cabins are aft - all appear to be the same, just one closer to port side - another closer to starboard and others aft-mid. None are the aft-wrap.

My vote would be for 7434 or 7439 (the L-shaped cabin), doesn't matter which side of the ship so being I can only vote for one I'll just say 7439. I like the larger balcony & like the shape of the cabin.

Sorry, fold out upper bunk. A couple of the ones you listed have this. It's out of the way but takes up some head space as you walk by.

Charlie

Charlie - I'm curious about how can you tell some of the cabins listed have a fold out upper? On the Carnival site the cabin numbers OP gave do not have any indicators that these cabins have fold down beds (nor does it appear they have sofas). They show as cabins that can only accommodate 2 people. Are you viewing a printed Carnival planning booklet or another site?

Charlie - I'm curious about how can you tell some of the cabins listed have a fold out upper? On the Carnival site the cabin numbers OP gave do not have any indicators that these cabins have fold down beds (nor does it appear they have sofas). They show as cabins that can only accommodate 2 people. Are you viewing a printed Carnival planning booklet or another site?

I went back and rechecked the deck plan. I was looking at some wrong cabin numbers. None of the cabins that OP is looking at have the fold downs. Like you said it would have been easier if the OP indicated that 2 were the "L" shapes and 3 afts.

Sorry, there's no "secret deck plan":p

Charlie

Archived