What is your favorite MDR appetizer or entree?

ramby

I loved the Vidalia Onion Tart. I could have made an entire meal off of that. My granddaughter loved the turkey, she is 2 so I asked them on the night turkey is served if she could get a smaller portion. I shouldn't have done that, she ate her turkey, then ate a piece of mine! So she loved the turkey.

I have seen posts for Royal Caribbean's "worst" items, as well as favorite desserts. Anyone care to share your favorite "not to miss" appetizers/entrees?

Without doubt........the Lobster Bisque is NOT to be missed. :)

Another vote for the escargot...and extra bread! I almost always ask for two of them because it is a dish that I do not make at home. Besides, all that garlic keeps the vampires away!:p

It's the one thing I always get and love that garlic butter sauce. I get more bread than I should eat but it is "SO GOOD". Yum.

Fave all time appetizer: She Crab Soup, not on the menu now, but you can request and be served if the staff still know the recipe. I have had it on a ship just recently. Had it 3 days running, but was the only person in the MDR eating it:cool:;)

Fave entree: Lamb shank or the duck....mmmmmmmmmmm

For dessert you might try a real surprise....the sugarless coconut cake, ya can't tell!

The Vidalia Onion Tart is my new favorite (I think you can only get it on the first day) and the Caesar Salad I get every day!

IMO, the appetizers are far better than the main courses!

Hmm, I'm going to have to try the onion tart this time.

But totally agree that most appetizers are better than the main courses. Love the escargot, lobster bisque and we like the savory bread bites that come around in the bread basket!

Another onion tart and escargot vote.

All warm soups had this odd Sherry taste to them, could not figure it out.

Will definitely try the cold soups next time, as it looks like I missed out on a treasure.

There was a sugar free apple tart at the Jade Buffet that was fabulous.

Archived