Good things come to those who wait!!

bazzaw

MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT!!

The QUEEN of the Upgrade Fairies has just visited us - for Oriana, OD interior to EA Deluxe Outside.!!! :eek:

I am stoked about this - and my wife is out shopping. Am I going to have some fun with her when she gets back ( teasing that is :p)

Barry

MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT!!

The QUEEN of the Upgrade Fairies has just visited us - for Oriana, OD interior to EA Deluxe Outside.!!! :eek:

I am stoked about this - and my wife is out shopping. Am I going to have some fun with her when she gets back ( teasing that is :p)

Barry

That is wonderful news Barry, given what happened to you earlier in the year.

Are you going to tell your wife initially that you have been bumped of the cruise?:)

Enjoy your cruise.

Did you find any other blogs on your cruise?

Did you find any other blogs on your cruise?

No - haven't been able to find much at all.Barry

Thats awesome news Barry, congratulations! My parents are also on this cruise...If you bump into Lee and Barry from Melbourne say Hi...my mother is as mad and as fun as what i am :)

Thats awesome news Barry, congratulations! My parents are also on this cruise...If you bump into Lee and Barry from Melbourne say Hi...my mother is as mad and as fun as what i am :)

Oh tehehehe, Jas, what a chance to get my own back, but I'll resist! ;) :)

Here's another happy dance for you Barry! So pleased for you!

MSN-Emoticon-033.gifMSN-Emoticon-033.gifMSN-Emoticon-033.gif

Oh tehehehe, Jas, what a chance to get my own back, but I'll resist! ;) :)

Here's another happy dance for you Barry! So pleased for you!

MSN-Emoticon-033.gifMSN-Emoticon-033.gifMSN-Emoticon-033.gif

Hahaha Sandi, think of the lucky people who may befriend them hehe :p

MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT!!

Barry

Whoa Barry I think that could be worth the wait, what deck are you on? I think those cabins are on C Deck if I am right they are the mini suites but without a balcony like the ones above on B deck. Our friends had one on B deck with a balcony in 2006, they are great cabins even without the balcony (they got the upgrade we didn't so spent a lot of time in their cabin). Waiting for your photos of your deluxe cabin.

Sheila

Sheila

Yes - they are the deck below the balconies. As far as I can make out, they are identical except for no balcony. The mini-suites are a higher grade again and are larger than the balcony stateroom.(still on Deck B though)

Barry

MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT!!

Barry

very nice it is great when the upgrade fairies visit, they visited us a cple of times.

Archived