10:20pm flight from Iguazu to BA

luvcruisn'

• 2 years later...
As a new user I'm very confused about threads. How do you get started with asking a question?

At the main forum page, go to/click on the section which deals with the subject of your question. (This comment for example is posted on Ports of Call>South America. If you want to post on that subject, just click back from here.) You will then see a small blue-gray button on the left of the screen, above the listing of Announcements and Stickey threads, that says "New Thread". Click on the button. Fill in a title and type in your question.

Has anyone taken this late flight back to BA? Is it hard to get a taxi at this time of night from the airport back into BA? I am trying to maximize my time in the park' date=' and the earlier flight at 5:30pm would shorten my day.[/quote']

Domestic airlines in Argentina are infamous for cancellations, delays and time changes. The government is trying to squeeze LAN out of the domestic airport (AEP) to increase business for Aerolineas Argentina, partially owned by the government. Taking the last flight is a risk.

However, if you do take the last flight you will have no trouble with transportation to the city from AEP. I recommend arranging transport from one of the booths inside the airport rather than waiting in the taxi line outside. Taxis from AEP and EZE are known for inflating their fees.

Archived