Anyone just off the POA?

Tightwallet

I'm interested to know what entertainers were on board and where was the Halloween function held? I know it was off ship.

Just off the POA which was a RSVP charter. RSVP brings its own entertainment on board. There was a Halloween party off the ship at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center - Kahului Hawaii's LGBT community welcoming RSVP to Hawaii.

Just off the POA which was a RSVP charter. RSVP brings its own entertainment on board. There was a Halloween party off the ship at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center - Kahului Hawaii's LGBT community welcoming RSVP to Hawaii.

Hey Peter - Idt everyone is aware of what RSVP is. Thanks for posting the information. I hope you had a great time on the trip.

A quick Google search brought up RSVP vacations and this entertainment line-up for that trip:

http://www.rsvpvacations.com/cruise_2010_hawaii_entertainment.aspx

Hey Peter - Idt everyone is aware of what RSVP is. Thanks for posting the information. I hope you had a great time on the trip.

A quick Google search brought up RSVP vacations and this entertainment line-up for that trip:

http://www.rsvpvacations.com/cruise_2010_hawaii_entertainment.aspx

Had an excellent time (despite the ship not being the greatest!). There was no major headline entretainer, which was fine since the itinerary is so port intensive with two overnights in port.

Archived