Glass bottles and personal handcart

tauwillow

I'm not a big soda drinker and I would love to bring my favorite unsweetened iced tea as my non alcoholic beverage. The wrinkle is that they only come in glass bottles. Does Carnival have any issues with glass bottled beverages?

Since glass bottles are so heavy, would I be able to carry them on with the aid of a personal handcart/dolly?

I saw someone with a handcart they had a case of water loaded on. So some do use them. One that folds up for storage in your cabin. If you arent a big soda drinker, and just bringing a few, I would throw them in a gym bag myself with a handle. Put some clothes around them.

We used a handcart/dolly on our July Conquest cruise. Loaded it with the water and sodas for 6 people. When we got to the scanners, we had to unload it and send everything through separately. Other than that it was not a problem.

We got a folding handcart at Wal-mart in the luggage section for $18...

I took my cases of soda and taped the individual 8-packs inside the cardboard boxes.

When I got to the security screening, easily was able to sling each case on the conveyor, without worrying about any falling out, then folded up the cart and sent it through.

Then restacked on the other side and away we went.

Doing the same thing this Saturday in Jacksonville.

Bill

Archived