Which type of Balcony?

BcIcemen

What type of balcony  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What type of balcony

• L-Shaped
    • Aft
    • Wrap around

The wraps are of course totally awesome. Other than that, give me any balcony. The Ls dont cost more, so twice as much balcony, if its avaiable, Id take that one over others of the same price.

I just did a junior suite on the aft of a Freedom class on RCL and was dissapointed. I guess Im just not a aft or balcony person, because I wasnt wowed. I kept thinking our hotel room was still twice as big. Nice but any balcony would be about as good as another to me. Near a elevator or staircase better.

Aft wraps on Spirit class (decks 4, 6 or 7) are AWESOME and IMHO, better than any other class on that ship. We prefer deck 4 (#4228 or #4237).

Other than that, we always try for an L-shaped on the other classes and then go from there.

We really like having the separate rooms on the Spirit class wraps though.

I hated the L shaped cabin on the Liberty--and although these ships are all in the same class they are not the same type of layout on each of these ships.

IF they would move the closet down into the long empty dark hallway some-it will free up more floor space.

Because that cabinet sits so far inside the room the only floor space is right in front of it--3 feet square--if that much.

A person could not watch the TV while someone else is getting ready- the mirror sits right under the tv.

the only way to watch the tv is laying in the bed. Sitting in the chair to watch it will give you serious neck cricks.

Archived