3 in a room on Sky; pulldown or pullout?

444cruiser

Hi,

We are going to be 3 adults for a 3-day on the Sky. Does anyone know if it can be determined ahead of time which rooms have a pulldown bed or a sofa that pulls out? I would much rather a pulldown bed as I've heard that the pullout sofas block the entrance to the bathroom and I'll be traveling with my mom and 88-year-old grandmother.

Thanks.

We had an oceanview on the Sky over Labor Day weekend. The small loveseat/large chair became a twin-sized sleeper. It totally blocked the small aisle area and the only way to get to the bathroom was to climb on the bed (very squeaky). My 12-year-old slept on it. Made it more comfortable by putting our beach towels under the sheets.

We had an oceanview on the Sky over Labor Day weekend. The small loveseat/large chair became a twin-sized sleeper. It totally blocked the small aisle area and the only way to get to the bathroom was to climb on the bed (very squeaky). My 12-year-old slept on it. Made it more comfortable by putting our beach towels under the sheets.

If you find yourself in a similar situation in the future, ask your room steward for a foam topper. I've never had to, but I've read about it here many times, so I know they're available. :)

If you find yourself in a similar situation in the future, ask your room steward for a foam topper. I've never had to, but I've read about it here many times, so I know they're available. :)

We actually had the foam topper also. It was about 1-inch thick. My son made the best of it. I think it was the squeakiness more than anything. If he moved slightly, you heard it.

Best to find your room number and see if NCL can tell you or ask about your specific room number here on CC.

I realize you are only 3, but I've seen various combinations for 4 on NCL, some with two pulldowns, some with one pulldown and one slideout, some rooms with no pulldowns but a small convertible sofa for two. Just trying to let you know to find out for sure before hand and not be surprised.

Archived