thallasotherapy pool

wlbox

which Celebrity ships have thallasotherapy pools?? are they free to use??

Millennium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation all have free T-pools. Century, Galaxy and Mercury have T-pools that have a fee unless you are staying in a suite or are an Elite Captain's club member. Horizon and Zenith do not have T-pools. The 2 new adventure ships do not have T-pools, either.

All C-class ships have T-pools, but there is a charge unless you are in a suite. For our recent Galaxy cruise the charge was $20.00, or $99.00 for the entire 12 day cruise. We had a Sky Suite so we were not charged and we used it nearly every day.

The C-class T-pools are much smaller than the M-class ships, but the jets are much more powerful.

I went on Galaxy this past New Years and used thalassotherapy pool almost everyday. I thought the thalassotherapy pool was wonderful. Sitting in it was one of my favorite things to do. I was staying in a Sky Suite, so I did not have to pay to use it, but if I were not in a suite, I definitely would have paid to use it. :)

Millennium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation all have free T-pools. Century, Galaxy and Mercury have T-pools that have a fee unless you are staying in a suite or are an Elite Captain's club member. Horizon and Zenith do not have T-pools. The 2 new adventure ships do not have T-pools, either.

Correct - except for the Zenith - I think has a T pool whare the small pool was. And it is free.

what the heck is a "thalassotherapy pool?" what is so special about them?

This is a pool of warm water that bubbles up through stainless steel pipes.

Arranged so as you lay on them they are shaped to a body contour.

The bubbles float you above the pipes and massage you slowly.

Relax close your eyes and float away.

The bed is just one part of the thalassotherapy pool. There are other stations with powerful underwater jets. There are also a couple of stations with water flowing down from a spigot about four feet above the water. It's a great massage for the neck and shoulders.

The salt water in the thalassotherapy pool is also treated with chlorine. Some fabrics fade a lot. My swimsuit did not, but my partner's did. We bought the pass on the Century and went every day and twice some days.

Since, I am an Elite member, I do not have to pay on the galaxy this summer? I am just checking... Do you need a pass for this? Should I go to the purxser for this? Thanks!

You will show your key card to the person in the Spa. Your card will have your CC status imprinted on it. They might try to tell you that you have to pay (this happened to us on the Galaxy last September). I showed them the Captain's Club brochure that stated that it was free for Elite members. No problems after that, although I heard they tried to charge some other cruisers as well. Just be prepared!

Archived