CARNIVAL DREAM: Eastern Carribean, Sept 10th, 2011

TvTech6

Hey Patrick! you didnt waste any time getting this started LOL

Can't wait to get together again. this is going to be a blast! I'm calling to book this week. Just have to finalize what type of room with my friend Ron.

btw I also sent emails to a few of the others from back on the Glory (Doug, Dean, Susan etc) Hoping to get Chuck back on this ships as well. What are the chances we can get Pero transferred over to this ship to the Martini Bar? LOL

:D

Hey Patrick! you didnt waste any time getting this started LOL

Can't wait to get together again. this is going to be a blast! I'm calling to book this week. Just have to finalize what type of room with my friend Ron.

btw I also sent emails to a few of the others from back on the Glory (Doug, Dean, Susan etc) Hoping to get Chuck back on this ships as well. What are the chances we can get Pero transferred over to this ship to the Martini Bar? LOL

:D

I did send an email to Doug. I did not have any contact info for Dean.

When I talked to Chuck to book, he said he was looking as his vacation time trying to work it out. Wouldn't it be great if Pero were on this ship.

I am so looking forward to hanging out with all of you again. It was such a good time in June.

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

ONLY 280 days to go !! LOL :D

We've decided to get the NEW COVE balcony. I'll be calling Chuck to do the booking next week as soon as he returns from vaction.

Now to book an additional shorter cruise so this one in SEPT will end up being my Platinum cruise!

Patrick, We are officially booked. 275 days to go!

I got the COVE balcony- Mid ship by the elevator. Chuck said you can upgrade one category for $10/each total to a room right across the hall from me. :rolleyes: I'll send the info tonight when I get home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only 32 1/2 weeks wo go!

Hey Pat,

I'm HATING this cold weather so this trip cannot get here fast enough. Can only imagine how it is up by you. I'm positive it is going ot be a much nicer experience than my trip earlier this month on royal carribean. So ready to be back on a larger ship again. Just more to do and see.

Also still shopping for another Carnival trip before then to make this my Platinum.

Still working on a few others to join us.

Only 32 1/2 weeks wo go!

Hey Pat,

I'm HATING this cold weather so this trip cannot get here fast enough. Can only imagine how it is up by you. I'm positive it is going ot be a much nicer experience than my trip earlier this month on royal carribean. So ready to be back on a larger ship again. Just more to do and see.

Also still shopping for another Carnival trip before then to make this my Platinum.

We have been hitting below zero up here this week. Possible more snow tomorrow. I am super excited for this cruise in September .... so much so, I keep forgetting that I am going to Vegas in April. Need to get excited about that trip first.

• 3 weeks later...
Only 32 1/2 weeks wo go!

Hey Pat,

Only 210 days to do. If I could see over these snow banks, I could tell you what the thermometer says.

• 1 month later...
Only 32 1/2 weeks wo go!

Hey Pat,

Only 163 days to go. I suppose I should be excited about the trip to Vegas that is only 9 days away first. Then the Vegas trip in July. But somehow the CRUISE keeps jumping to the head of the excitement list.

FLIGHTS BOOKED yesterday! We are coming in 9/8 and leaving 9/17 on DELTA. Heading to Universal Studios on Friday. Have a couple of free tickets so thought we can use them before the cruise.

FLIGHTS BOOKED yesterday! We are coming in 9/8 and leaving 9/17 on DELTA. Heading to Universal Studios on Friday. Have a couple of free tickets so thought we can use them before the cruise.

We are arriving 9/8 also, but later in the evening. Then going back on

9/18. Still not sure of our hotel arrangements. Once I know, I will let you know. (Both flights on Southwest)

We are arriving 9/8 also, but later in the evening. Then going back on

9/18. Still not sure of our hotel arrangements. Once I know, I will let you know. (Both flights on Southwest)

we land at 5:38 on 9/8 I believe. Ron is looking to use points for the sar and room in Orlando somewhere.

we land at 5:38 on 9/8 I believe. Ron is looking to use points for the sar and room in Orlando somewhere.

oppps ... my bad ... we are arriving friday, 9/9 ... I think we land after 6pm. Jimmy is using points for a car and room also. But I was correct that we are returning on Sunday 9/18.

• 1 month later...

123 days.

So it's been 4 months since my last cuise and I'm already looking at sneaking in another short one on the GLORY in June. :rolleyes: If I can then this one will one my PLATINUM! I just have to fit something in bwtween my summer schedule somewhere. Maybe I'll meet some others to join us on this one.

123 days.

So it's been 4 months since my last cuise and I'm already looking at sneaking in another short one on the GLORY in June. :rolleyes: If I can then this one will one my PLATINUM! I just have to fit something in bwtween my summer schedule somewhere. Maybe I'll meet some others to join us on this one.

Damn. If I didn't already have 10 days in Vegas in July, plus a week in August that includes 3 nights in Montreal ... I would consider joining you.

But I have to watch the spending a bit. In June, we have our BIG GAY CRUISE during pride week. (3 hours on the Hudson river on a Friday night) That will be my only cruise before September.

• 3 weeks later...

Just took the cruise critic survey upon loggin in and used the 10% off cruise critic merchandise to pick up a few extra CC LUGGAGE SPOTTERS & and a new MONO PACK. (small backpack):D Wish they still had the old white luggage tags. I figure if it gets my luggage to the room a little faster and in tact they are worth it. LOL

Just took the cruise critic survey upon loggin in and used the 10% off cruise critic merchandise to pick up a few extra CC LUGGAGE SPOTTERS & and a new MONO PACK. (small backpack):D Wish they still had the old white luggage tags. I figure if it gets my luggage to the room a little faster and in tact they are worth it. LOL

I just went and looked at the items. Luggage spotters seem to just be some kind of padding for the handles???? is there more to it??

and I took the survey, and it gave me 25% off. why would it be different?

I am still so new to all this cruising stuff. (not the cruising I usually do) :)

I just went and looked at the items. Luggage spotters seem to just be some kind of padding for the handles???? is there more to it??

and I took the survey, and it gave me 25% off. why would it be different?

I am still so new to all this cruising stuff. (not the cruising I usually do) :)

Just rechecked, I also got 25% off. Yeah those are just handle wraps to put on your luggage or bag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
PAID OFF THIS CRUISE TODAY! :D 85 DAYS!

Now to find a short one in July to get me to Platinum!

Jimmy and I are all paid TODAY. Only 74 days left.

But up first, only 8 days until Vegas. I hope to win

my retirement money.

• 4 weeks later...
PAID OFF THIS CRUISE TODAY! :D 85 DAYS!

Now to find a short one in July to get me to Platinum!

1 month, 20 Days until I fly to Orlando.

Hopefully more people will sign on to this roll call before we

leave, and join us at the first night FOD meeting.

Patrick

1 month, 20 Days until I fly to Orlando.

Hopefully more people will sign on to this roll call before we

leave, and join us at the first night FOD meeting.

Patrick

HI GUYS! Shew I almost freaked when I saw there was an actual g&l roll call! I've been replying on the other big roll call for this cruise for about a week and was hoping real bad Andrew and I wouldnt be the only ones! Haha! I shoulda known better.

My name is mike. I'm 31. This is gonna be my very first ever cruise and I'm about to drive everyone crazy at work talking about it. My partner is Andrew, 35. We're flying in on the 9th and staying at the Orlando World Center. As for the cruise, we're getting to the port very early, and we have a guaranteed balcony but haven't been assigned yet. We haven't booked any excursions either, mainly just to save money and time for the beaches. But we want to see the planes land at the famous beach on ST Maarten.

Anyway, thanks for your posts... They help me see what I'm in for. If there are any things I should know about please fill me in. :)

Thanks--Mike (and Andrew)

HI GUYS! Shew I almost freaked when I saw there was an actual g&l roll call! I've been replying on the other big roll call for this cruise for about a week and was hoping real bad Andrew and I wouldnt be the only ones! Haha! I shoulda known better.

My name is mike. I'm 31. This is gonna be my very first ever cruise and I'm about to drive everyone crazy at work talking about it. My partner is Andrew, 35. We're flying in on the 9th and staying at the Orlando World Center. As for the cruise, we're getting to the port very early, and we have a guaranteed balcony but haven't been assigned yet. We haven't booked any excursions either, mainly just to save money and time for the beaches. But we want to see the planes land at the famous beach on ST Maarten.

Anyway, thanks for your posts... They help me see what I'm in for. If there are any things I should know about please fill me in. :)

Thanks--Mike (and Andrew)

Welcome to the ROLL CALL. There are 4 of us going that all met on a cruise last year out of NYC. That was my first ever cruise ... and had such a great time. Loved meeting new people, and clicking so well, we planned this cruise together. (FACEBOOK makes that so easy now). We look forward to meeting you at that first night FOD gathering. My buddy Jim and I are always flying in the day before the cruise. Not sure where we are staying yet that night. After the cruise returns, we are staying over one night and flying home on the Sunday. Probably will enjoy time in Orlando that final night.

Patrick

Archived