cruise ship puzzle

Drelix

Any one know where i can get a cruise ship puzzle something like 500-1000 pieces or something that's flat so i can hang on a wall in a frame or something?

I know strange question i had a quick look but could not find anything..

Hi Drelix

I haven't seen anything but perhaps you have a favourite picture you can use to create your own jigsaw puzzle.

This site below does them but you might find one closer to home. Or you could even just have a print made on a canvas to hang on your wall.

http://www.mypicturejigsaw.com/ryco.products.jigsaws.myown

Hi Drelix,

Not sure if this helps but there was one of Canberra that has been available in hobby shops for a time, might have to hunt around a bit. There is also one of the mission ship Doulos, and also a Cadbury Chocolate poster that had the old Orient Liner Ophir in her guise as royal yacht in the early 20th Century. The Heritage Collection on the P&O ships also has some shipping themed jigsaws.

Hope this helps!

Thanks guys for your responces I am going to go shopping tommrrow to see what i can find if not i will do Brossy idea find a nice photo and get it done into a puzzle thanks heaps if you guys have any more ideas it would be great to hear them.

What i was going to do was do the puzzle frame it and put it in my room that is mostly already cruise themed.

thanks again,

Its ok I am going on a cruise in a couple of months I will look in the gift shop when on there I will also keep my eyes pealed back here before i go. would be hard but would be well worth the effort in the end. ;)

But if some on going on board sooner can have a look and get me pricing would be good

Its ok I am going on a cruise in a couple of months I will look in the gift shop when on there I will also keep my eyes pealed back here before i go. would be hard but would be well worth the effort in the end. ;)

But if some on going on board sooner can have a look and get me pricing would be good

Hi Drelix,

The P & O jigsaws were in the Heritage Shop that is tacked onto the photographers' shop.

thanks alot aus traveler.

does anyone know where is this located on the pacific sun?

its been a while from when we were on the Pacific Sun, but use to be on the Promenade deck 9 starboard side mid ship out side of the night club.

• 2 months later...

Archived