FL Airport to Total wine to Port Everglades

a1linz

I am planning on stopping off at Total Wine to pick up pre-ordered/and pre-paid wine.

Will the taxi wait while I go in the store, or would I have to get a second taxi to the port?

Sure, it'll wait ... and keep the meter running.

We did this once a few years ago and when we got to Total Wines, it took them forever to find our box.

As I recall, this was Super Bowl weekend there and they were REALLY busy. Needless to say, the meter kept running and the driver got antsy. But, in the end, it all worked out and we boarded with our wine in tow.

Cheers!:D

WWW.TOTALWINE.COM

We always have pre-ordered the wine we wanted. It has been boxed up and ready for us to go to the port. We did prepay by credit card. If you did this it would be just a dash in and out and the meter of the taxi would not get the best of you. Also, even if not doing this you would get and idea of the wine selections. This store works , my understanding, with a lot of cruisers. Enjoy

WWW.TOTALWINE.COM

We always have pre-ordered the wine we wanted. It has been boxed up and ready for us to go to the port. We did prepay by credit card. If you did this it would be just a dash in and out and the meter of the taxi would not get the best of you. Also, even if not doing this you would get and idea of the wine selections. This store works , my understanding, with a lot of cruisers. Enjoy

I think the OP had that figured out... :D

I am planning on stopping off at Total Wine to pick up pre-ordered/and pre-paid wine.

Archived