reservatios at nachi cocum

hammydo

I have read some people have not heard back regarding a confirmation of reservations at Nachi Cocum. I reserved the first time 11/20 and have not heard anything so tried again 11/26. Any ideas? We will be in Cozumel 2/25/11 off the Conquest. Thank you for your help.

I have read some people have not heard back regarding a confirmation of reservations at Nachi Cocum. I reserved the first time 11/20 and have not heard anything so tried again 11/26. Any ideas? We will be in Cozumel 2/25/11 off the Conquest. Thank you for your help.

Did you go through Nachi Cocum directly or through Island Marketing Ltd? I had a quick response from Island Marketing when we reserved Nachi in August.

I booked thru Nachi. Maybe I should try islandmarketing-thanks

Did you give them any credit card information? If so, I would keep after them until they respond. If not, then give Island Marketing a try. They confirm availaility usually within 24 hours.

booking through island marketing it easy, plus you hear back in 24 hours with a secure link to give your credit card number. island marketing, until recently, was the only way to book nachi. still seems to be the least trouibling.

Two weeks ago I booked directly thru the Nachi web site. Sent my request in and received a response the next day, sent the required information form in via e-mail and got the confirmation back in a couple of hours. No deposit is required at the time of booking when booking directly thru Nachi.

We were there last week and it was lovely. I booked through their site directly and next day had a response, emailed cc info, and got confirmation next day. And yes, it went into my spam folder! They apparently only check email a few times a day.

I didn't have to pay a deposit to Nachi (Island Mktng charges deposit) and everyone could pay themselves upon arrival.

Very nice beach and resort just a 12 minute ride from Carnival dock.

we've been to Nachi probably 5-6 times. This is the first time that we could book directly with Nachi. We sent in the request and they replied promptly. We filled in the form that they sent with our c/c info and once again, we received the confirmation within 24 hrs. The good thing about booking directly is that you have up to 24 hrs to cancel without a penalty. Through Island Marketing you loose some of the $$$$ I don't remember exactly how much. They are wonderful friendly people over there. We love it there. So peaceful and relaxing.

• 2 weeks later...

Booking directly through Nachi Cocom makes me very nervous as I don't feel comfortable emailing my credit card info.. Island Marketing has a secure link to give your credit card number info.. hence the reason went with Island Marketing.. until Nachi Cocom has a secure link I will not book directly with them.. the deposit when booking with Island Marketing is only 12 bucks.. I can't wait to be sitting on the beach with drink in hand!

Archived