Is there a packing list?

Rosem80

Does anyone have a master packing list that I can go off of. This is my first cruise with my husband and I don't want to forget anything. I know there are several suggestions in the newcomers thread just wondering if there is one list somewhere.

The best part of most of these packing lists (and there are lots of them) is that they will give you a good idea of what NOT to take. Most of the lists include everything including the kitchen sink.

DON

Hahaha--so true! I simply can't get over some of the stuff that people haul onto these cruise ships. The best part is that more often than not, they are the same people complaining about the cost of checking bags on the airplane!

We're on the Dream for four days next spring, and for three adults we'll have a roll on sized suitcase and a garment bag, a carryon/daypack with items like medications, camera, binoculars, etc., and a couple of insulated wine totes with the wines we plan on drinking onboard.

Hahaha--so true! I simply can't get over some of the stuff that people haul onto these cruise ships. The best part is that more often than not, they are the same people complaining about the cost of checking bags on the airplane!

We're on the Dream for four days next spring, and for three adults we'll have a roll on sized suitcase and a garment bag, a carryon/daypack with items like medications, camera, binoculars, etc., and a couple of insulated wine totes with the wines we plan on drinking onboard.

LOL. The last time that we cruised, we hauled along for four of us, six suitcases and four carry-ons. The tuxes and evening gowns plus the snorkeling stuff and a lot of shoes accounted for a lot of it. We're not what one would call light packers. Thank you Southwest Airlines for not charging for bags.

When we joined the Disney Vacation Club, one of the big plusses is the washer/dryer in the 1 BR suites. It cuts way down on the amount of clothes that we need to bring for a 10 night stay.

Archived