Boarding Pass?

CruisinEA

I leave on Saturday on the Sapphire. I logged on to Princess today to print my boarding pass and luggage tags, I was not allowed to because apparently I forgot to log in my credit card information. I called Princess and the lady assured me I would be allowed on the ship without the boarding pass and to just print extra luggage tags from the person I am sharing my room with.

Does anyone have any experience not having a boarding pass? Is check in any different than when you have one? I'm going with a group (6 of us total) and don't want to inconvenience the entire group because of my forgetfullness.

Thanks!

I leave on Saturday on the Sapphire. I logged on to Princess today to print my boarding pass and luggage tags, I was not allowed to because apparently I forgot to log in my credit card information. I called Princess and the lady assured me I would be allowed on the ship without the boarding pass and to just print extra luggage tags from the person I am sharing my room with.

Does anyone have any experience not having a boarding pass? Is check in any different than when you have one? I'm going with a group (6 of us total) and don't want to inconvenience the entire group because of my forgetfullness.

Thanks!

They will take care of you at the pier.

Archived