Cabins on Enchantment Deck 7

cruzingduo

We've stayed in 7666 and the closet is just to your right when you walk in the door. You enter into a hallway, closet to the right, bathroom to the left.

That's what I read in previous posts but I couldn't see how there would be room to the right, with thinking the wall to the right was a room dividing wall like other outside cabins like the one we stayed in before. I guess with the aft rooms being staggered back like they are, the closet sits in front of cabin 8776 in outside hall space?

8776 is a deck up from 7666.

When you are facing the door to 7666 there is a room on the left but there is not a room on the right.

The closet is huge. Plenty of room to store luggage, hang all your clothes and even use as a changing room if needed.

8776 is a deck up from 7666.

When you are facing the door to 7666 there is a room on the left but there is not a room on the right.

The closet is huge. Plenty of room to store luggage, hang all your clothes and even use as a changing room if needed.

Sorry, I meant 7668. I still can't picture where the closet is compared to a regular outside rooms closet location. Is there a straight hall wall that all the 7th floor aft room doors are on or is it staggered? Does the closet have a door similar to the BR door?

7668 is on the left of 7666 as you are facing the front door to the room. The doors are not staggered. You walk to the end of the hallway and the aft JS are all in a row. You enter into a hallway with the closet on the right of this room and the bathroom on the left. Then as you walk into the room the beds are on the right (in front of the closet) then the couch is also on the right. On the left in front of the bathroom is sort of a long shelf, then TV with fridge in the cabinet underneath that and the dressing table is also on the left next to the balcony doors. I think the closet door is like the bathroom door but really don't remember. All I really remember is that there is a door.

You could search that room number on Enchantment and probably find some pics of the room to help you picture it.

The aft JS rooms are shaped differently than the JS on the sides of the ship. Longer than wider I think but plenty of room.

Hope I haven't confused you:D.

Archived