Spa and Fitness on Century

iurebekah3rt

I will be on the Jan 17th, 2011 cruise on Century.

Has anyone been to the spa? Is it worth the extra cash? Also, has anyone attended the spinning classes? I spin many times per week at home, and wouldnt mind attending a class on the ship but wanted opinions first.

Thanks!!!

I was on the Century the week before Christmas and used the spa. They had lots of specials available especially while in port. Since we were in Cozumel until 8p, we got back to the ship at 4 and I enjoyed one of these "port day" specials - $100 got me 3 services (you choose from a list of 6 or so). I enjoyed it... I thought the actual menu of services were priced very high however, so I wasn't going to use it until I saw this special. The staff were handing out the fliers as we were getting back on board from our first port day.

My DH enjoys spinning classes at home. I believe on our 4 night cruise it was offerred once for $12. He did not do it on the ship. The fitness area was a good size for that sized ship - lots of treadmills and Elipticals.

Archived