Transport from NYC Ship Terminal to Newark Airport

YvonneE

I'm struggling a bit with this and could use some advice.

Once off the ship we need to get to a car rental. Turns out its cheaper to rent from Newark Airport and then NYC

So, the question is, how difficult is it to get from the ships passenger terminal, to Newark, considering baggage and 2 small dogs??:eek:

--anyone have average prices for 2 persons?

Thanks

Yvonne

i WOULD GUESTIMATE LESS THEN $ 100 us INCLUDIING TIPS AND TOLLS.cONTACT RT 22 LIMO HILLSIDE ,NEW JERSEY THEY ARE THE BEST, GREAT EQUIPMENT,GREAT SERVICE,CHEAPEST PRICES. wE USE THEM OFTEN.NO I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THEM, THEY ARE JUST THE BEST. GOOD LUCK

Living in NYC, I usually call up those car service providers which send me coupons in the mail. The only one whose number I remember is Carmel (212-666-6666, 800-9-CARMEL). It's $43 (+ tolls and tip) from NYC to Newark Airport. I also remember All-State being good. You can probably find $3-$6 coupons on the Web (valpak is the company which sends them out every few weeks). If you're not leaving too soon, I can send you what I find when I get home.

Living in NYC, I usually call up those car service providers which send me coupons in the mail. The only one whose number I remember is Carmel (212-666-6666, 800-9-CARMEL). It's $43 (+ tolls and tip) from NYC to Newark Airport. I also remember All-State being good. You can probably find $3-$6 coupons on the Web (valpak is the company which sends them out every few weeks). If you're not leaving too soon, I can send you what I find when I get home.

Thanks!

I'm not leaving until May 22 (arriving May 28th) -so I'll be happy to get any coupons you can find.

Thanks so much

Yvonnee

http://www.valpak.com/vpcol/listCoupons.do?cat=101 has coupons for about 5 different car service companies. These online versions look like they'll expire before you need them, so you have to check closer to your travel dates. I'm pretty sure the hard copies through the mail last longer.

Thanks so much ptuws,

I'll check it out right now ....

YvonneE

Archived