I want to ride that adorable bus....

LittleMissMagic

Is the only way to ride it if you book a land and sea vacation?

Actually, NO. The bus service for both Disney's Magical Express and Disney Cruise Line is owned and operated by Mears Transportation Services. When the DCL buses are not being used for cruise traffic, they are frequently used for runs between MCO and WDW. That's why you'll frequently see those neat buses on WDW property on non-cruise days.

:cool:

Just wanted bring up that the porthole looking buses may just be a regular bus inside. It might be wrapped to look like that on the outside. I'm not sure but I wanted to mention it in case you decided to wait for a bus with that look (only to be disappointed). Others who have been on one would know for sure.

It is indeed just a regular bus on the inside. However, they do play neat Disney cartoons on the trip and a cute video about checking in at the port starring Mickey & friends. It's a fun way to get to and from port, but also keep in mind that unlike the Magical Express, it is not free.

It is indeed just a regular bus on the inside. However, they do play neat Disney cartoons on the trip and a cute video about checking in at the port starring Mickey & friends. It's a fun way to get to and from port, but also keep in mind that unlike the Magical Express, it is not free.

So how do you book it? Through Mears? Does it pick you up from the airport?

So how do you book it? Through Mears? Does it pick you up from the airport?

You book it directly through Disney Cruiseline. It will pick you up at the airport. They also do pick ups from the Disney resorts.

Okay, call me crazy, but I really want to ride that cute Disney bus for the cruiselines with the portholes as windows. I've seen it at WDW and at Port Canaveral. Is the only way to ride it if you book a land and sea vacation? Thanks!

You mean this one?

P1010967.JPG

I love it!

We took that bus last week, and yes it is indeed just a normal bus with TV's inside, showing all about the cruise as well as some Disney trivia and movies. I thought it should have been free for Cruisers, since obviously most people are traveling to port from Orlando, but nope! They are good at making sure ya pay for the extras!

The "seniors" who staff the desk and organize the people are adorable, hubby and I joked that they held job interviews at the local retirement home for the check-in/bus staff - LOL. Great customer service though and very organized, all in Disney style ;)

Lisa :p

http://www.the3travelbugs.blogspot.com

Archived