"Sail" restaurant?

Tom-n-Cheryl

I read on a couple of forums on Trip Advisor regarding suggestions for a leisure afternoon in port.

Here are a couple of quotes (which sound good):

Another nice option would be to tour the Maritime Museum, have lunch at Sail and after you tour the Synagogue or walk around Punda have a drink at the Iguana Café and a piece of apple pie while you watch the ships.

To get to the MM, between the boats that sell fish and the Floating Produce Market there is a bridge with big yellow balls. Directly across the bridge is the museum.

--------------------------------

Sail is good. If you hit the maritime museu on a day they have the harbour tour think about that option - itis an interesting aspect of Curacao. Nice way to understand the island.

---------------------------------

Can anyone here give more info about "Sail"? When I search GOOGLE, all that I get is links for sailBOATS!!

Tom

• 9 months later...
Iguanas is awesome, they serve lunch and dinner,same menu I think.

Hey !! I knew I would find you on here. Trip to Curacao was awesome in July. All we did was dive. Car was broken into at Jan Thiel, but all they got was $160.00 as everything else was returned to police dept. We were on JanaLisa sailboat during this time. Lived there for a year with no thefts...there for 8 days and it had to happen. But we were OK, just a little bitter. My next stop may be Trinidad to work, but the issue is still ongoing. Closer to Curacao and Bonaire and Margarita !!

Hope you are doing good. When is your next trip to Curacao?

Archived