PORTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT  

59 members have voted

1. 1. PORTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

• Rome
    • Florence
    • Venice
    • Barcelona
    • Greek Islands

Now I know some of you don't want to hear this!!! :(But my prices should be in on the N*L tomorrow, that would mean if it is too good to be true ( or almost) I will more than likely jump on it. If you like the N*L and are looking for a group you can jump over there and join me. If we don't like it we will hold out for Carnival. I can't say until I see some pricing.

I hope you know what I am doing with the N*L, we are not to name them on other boards, don't want to get Laura mad at us!!!!;)

So lets do some chatting!!!!:eek:

Either one will work for me, more interested in dates and prices than which cruiseline. Personally, I've never been on a cruise I didn't like!

Either one will work for me, more interested in dates and prices than which cruiseline. Personally, I've never been on a cruise I didn't like!

The OP was strongly leaning toward wanting to go on NCL and has not been back in a while - it seemed to me there was a fair amount of interest from those wanting Carnival but you may want to check out the NCL board to see if a group cruise has started there.

The OP was strongly leaning toward wanting to go on NCL and has not been back in a while - it seemed to me there was a fair amount of interest from those wanting Carnival but you may want to check out the NCL board to see if a group cruise has started there.

I went and checked the other day and she has booked with NCL. I have done a CC group in the past in 2007. I would consider doing this one but I want to wait and see the pricing and dates first before I commit to leading it. Need to know if it fits our schedule for summer 2012.

I went and checked the other day and she has booked with NCL. I have done a CC group in the past in 2007. I would consider doing this one but I want to wait and see the pricing and dates first before I commit to leading it. Need to know if it fits our schedule for summer 2012.

Sounds good to me. I'm still wanting to see the itinerary & prices for transatlantics too, because I love the sea days. But if I could get a Europe cruise on CCL with at least some sea days, burning up 9-12 days of vacation (instead of 13 - 15) on the cruise portion alone would be a selling point too.

I love more options, so if it turns out the cruise schedule works for you & you end up being the group leader - so much the better. :)

but would also enjoy a group cruise, so will keep checking back on here to see if it works out. It will also depend on dates, pricing, etc for me also. DD graduates high school 2012 and I've promised her something fun. This would be a good way for us to see lots of ports and also enjoy some mom and daughter time together!

Elaine

• 2 months later...

Will Carnival EVER post the 2012 schedule? :tapping foot: I see a transatlantic that looks great to me but on Celebrity, disembarking in Harwich. Still waiting for Carnival, they must be the last ones to declare the 2012 europe sailings.

I recently attended a AAA Travel Show at Gillette Stadium in MA. I spoke with a Carnival rep regarding the Breeze and it's planned itinerary for next year. Unfortunately, the rep was hush-hush on details other than to tell me the schedule for Med. cruises would most likely come out shortly after the Magic makes her first voyage.

As of today, there are 8 of us planning a Med cruise for late next June. My daughter is a teacher and cannot travel until after June 24th.

Karen

I have heard that the 2012 Europe itineraries will be released in mid April. My husband and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary in May and are really interested in a special cruise. We are Platinum so only Carnival will do. Once you have those benefits it is hard to cruise on any other line.

Archived