PS Suite questions on Crown

Bustersmom

Ok I did say I would not bug you more yesterday, I promise this is it! I do value your opinion! Here are my choices for Dec cruise: Grand Princess VS E732-E733 Caribe 750 or 751. PH suites midship not sure where or

Crown Princess: VS E732 or E733 PS Lido 106 PH Riveiera midship Owner Ste Aloha 752. My first instincts from what I have read is aft as I said, hopefully you can help me narrow this down if you have time??? Thanks in advance!!

Thanks again!! Wishing you the best on your Feb cruise! I will let you know next week what we ended up with! Was kinda nervous about the Grand but know she is going in for drydock in April, absolutely loved the CB so know this should be great!

I wouldn't worry too much about the Grand. From what I've been hearing, people have been VERY happy with the changes that were made on the Golden (sister to the Grand) so here's hoping you'll be pleased with your choice. Also, I personally like the fewer number of passengers on this particular ship (although love the Crown/Emerald/Ruby as well).

Enjoy the suite life ... Princess does it VERY nice.

Oh thanks so much! You know you need all the positive vibes you can get! Not that I am one to let my cabin choice ruin my cruise or for that matter, missed ports etc. Food, hey if I don't have to get it, unload it, cook it, clean up after it, it could PBJ ever day and I would be happy, I just don't get on too many cruises and wanted to make the best choices I could and I find this Board a "priceless" resource!

I hear they don't have much privacy as people from the observation deck can look right down on you. That and you can't really use it while underway. Which explains why they are always available.

We had L107 on the Crown last December, and we had lots of privacy with the exception of about an hour before each time we left port. During that hour, people would be on the observation deck. Security would run them off right before we left port, however, after which we had privacy.

Yes, we did get a lot of wind, but you can put the chairs up against the wall and use it as a windbreak. :cool: The railing is metal, not glass, however, which makes it a little harder to view the ocean when you are sitting. We enjoyed standing at the railing and watching the ocean. We especially enjoyed seeing the same view that the bridge crew had, since we were right above them. :)

While in port, we had fun watching the bridge officers walking around on the bridge. They would even wave at us occasionally. :D

One warning though...if you are prone to seasickness, this cabin (and L106) is not the one for you! It can really get to bouncing!! :eek: We loved it and enjoyed being rocked to sleep at night. :D We definitely would book it again, although we are trying an aft suite this time.

Archived