Food Question

Okay so we are going on the freedom in july and i have a couple of food related questions....

The new pizza place. Sorrento's

I know they will make a personal pizza but iwas just wondering if anyone knows if they will make white pizza?

and my second question is

With the MUTS

will royal caribbean have popcorn?!?!?!?

Okay so we are going on the freedom in july and i have a couple of food related questions....

The new pizza place. Sorrento's

I know they will make a personal pizza but iwas just wondering if anyone knows if they will make white pizza?

and my second question is

With the MUTS

will royal caribbean have popcorn?!?!?!?

On the oasis, they have a section that's specifically for "make your own pizza," where you can tell them what you like. I would assume that would be the same for all sorrentos. So, yes, they can make white pizza for you. :)

Sorry, don't know the answer for the popcorn question.

On the Freedom class ships my experience has been that Sorrentos does not make special made to order pizza's and if they did maybe I didn't realize and just opted for a piece of the ones that were available..However there have been times that the WJ has had made to order pizza available....And popcorn would be nice but haven't heard that this will be available when the Freedom class ships debuts MUTS....

Archived