Dolphin Cove?? W/ Dunns River Falls

jacksmom09

HI! Anyone been recently?:confused: Would love some reviews! Tyring to decide on shore excursion and are wonderring if this would be worth cosidering or not??:confused: Would love some pics! Or, any advise for fun excursion in Jamaica for family of 3 with 14 yo ds!:D

HI! Anyone been recently?:confused: Would love some reviews! Tyring to decide on shore excursion and are wonderring if this would be worth cosidering or not??:confused: Would love some pics! Or, any advise for fun excursion in Jamaica for family of 3 with 14 yo ds!:D

I'd really like some info on this too please :)

I'm sure others will come on with more specifics. If you get a chance to do a dolphin experience, I don't think you will be disappointed. We just did one at Blue Lagoon in the Bahamas(two boys 17 and 13) and it was amazing. We are going to Jamaica in December and have already booked a tour to Dunn River Falls. I know a number of people who have been to the falls and they all say it is a great place to visit. In one case, I just mentioned we were planning a cruise that stops in Jamaica and they said that I need to check out Dunn River Falls before I even mentioned it. You may look at booking independently vs. through the cruise ship. It looks like there are some pretty good tour operators to choose from. We are going to the falls and tubing for about half what the ship wants.

Archived