Better to shop in the am,lunch on ship,then beach in the PM

thesawch

Would you think it would be better to shop downtown in the AM and head to the ship to have lunch and drop our stuff off and then head to paradise beach for a few hours and then back to the ship or do the beach in the AM have lunch on board the ship then downtown after lunch.We only need a coupleof hours at the beach and we are done Any opinions??

There are so many great places to grab a bite to eat in Coz that I think you would be missing part of the flavor of Coz if you didn't have a meal or even just a snack somewhere. Every time I've eaten there it was fabulous!

I've used both approaches and for me it is easier to get the shopping out of the way and then to enjoy my time at the beach. That is what I am going to do this time when we visit next week.

But, if you go to the beach first, you can always shower/change right there and then be dropped downtown for shopping. From downtown you can take everything with you to the ship. That will eliminate an entire trip to the ship and out again. It is quite a long walk through the shops and down that pier to get back to the ship just to "drop things off." It seems like a long time that you are in port but between taking the time to get off the ship, getting to where you are going and then getting back to the ship a half hour before it leaves the time goes by very quickly.

We love to go to one of the beach bars on the East side of the island. The longer I am there the less I care about shopping! There in lies the reason for my shopping first.

Whatever you decide have a great time and enjoy every minute.

Can't imagine bothering to go back to the ship to eat lunch. Even if you don't want to spend on a big lunch in Coz, have a couple of apps like fresh nachos or guac and snack more when you go back to the ship. Mexican food is wonderful.

Archived