Final call!!!!!!!

swalton85

yayyyyyyy just got my final call today!!! we're the only wedding that day! :) our ceremony is at 1pm in the tapestry room & reception is at 1:30 in the hot and cold disco. i'm so excited!!!! & i'm very happy to know that the photographer will take pics around the ship AFTER the reception so we don't lose any of our time with out guests!!:p

They will still take a few in-between the ceremony and the reception, as they will be taken at the alter. These will be of you as a couple, and the wedding party/family pictures, but they will only take about 10 minutes, and this occurs while everyone is fininding their way to the reception, so they can all be in there before your intorduction.

aww i love the Liberty! I was on it for New Years 2008 and it will be my wedding cruise also. I have some seriously fantastic memories in that dance club!

This is me (right) with my best friends/bridesmaids in the disco. Not trying to hijack your thread, just so excited for you!!

newyears08.jpg.0294ab0fa3b9f4b03f58de03e24fd408.jpg

WHOOO HOOO SWALTON!!!! Im soo excited!!!! 1*29*2011 is the BEST wedding date ever ;) 10 DAYS and were outta here!!!! AHHHHH, Everything is all set & Im ready to go!!! Im know you are just as excited as me :D Congrats & I wish you well on your wedding day!!!! I cant wait to get back to talk about our wedding and how everything turned out!!!!! AHHHHH, ITS HERE GIRL :eek:

Archived