How much are non-alcoholic drinks please?

Jo and Rob

I'm trying to work out whether it is worth getting the classic or premium non-alcoholic package. Please could you let me know how much the following are:

1. can of soda
  2. bottle of non premium water
  3. bottle of premium water
  4. cup of premium coffee
  5. cup of speciality coffee
  6. frozen drinks
  7. freshly squeezed orange juice

many thanks

Does not directly answer your question, but keep in mind (in case you were not aware) that you can carry-on virtually unlimited soft drinks or bottled water when you board, and also replenish your supply in port. You may prefer not to do that, but it is a much cheaper option if that matters to you

For our 12 day Baltic cruise, buying enough beverages in Amsterdam and then dealing with the hassle of getting them on board along with all of our luggage for a 12 night cruise plus a 1 day pre-cruise stay doesn't sound like a vacation to me. Also the whole reason we are going on this cruise is to experience the ports. So spending port time in convenience stores / grocery stores buying water and Coke isn't a good use of the $1000's we are paying for the vacation. We are planning on picking up a couple of bottles of wine to drink in the room in Amsterdam.

On the other hand, a 5 night cruise from a US port might make this a really good option, so like many things, it all depends.:)

Archived