Liberty of the sea's

mikeblum

If anyone has been on the LOS in the last month or two...WHAT TIME DID THEY START THE EMBARKATION PROCESS...some one reported on the meet and mingle page that some of the recent embarkations have been significantly delayed...ANY FEED BACK FROM THOSE JUST GETING OFF LIBERTY IN THE PAST MONTH OR SO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...THANKS

If anyone has been on the LOS in the last month or two...WHAT TIME DID THEY START THE EMBARKATION PROCESS...some one reported on the meet and mingle page that some of the recent embarkations have been significantly delayed...ANY FEED BACK FROM THOSE JUST GETING OFF LIBERTY IN THE PAST MONTH OR SO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...THANKS

If the previous cruise was the western route expect a delay in boarding. We were on the Jan 2 sailing. We boarded within 20 mins of arriving 12:20. The cruise after started boarding after 3 from what I've read. Our cruise also had the passenger who (jumped/fell) in Belize.

I was on the November 14th Eastern Caribbean and we did not start boarding until after 1PM. We arrived at the port at 11am. Good thing we were Diamond and had a seat but others were standing for quite a while.

Cindy ;)

I just got off the Liberty last Sunday. We boarded with the whole Belize/person jumping situation. We were informed on CC a couple days before by Mike the CD that things might get delayed with the embark. process. We ended up showing up at the port at a little after 12 and didn't get on the ship until after 3. It was a complete mess. Embark was supposedly held up by customs and police investigation about the jumper. I've heard from other people while standing in line that it is never that bad. I would arrive around 12 and hope for the best! :)

I just got off the Liberty last Sunday. We boarded with the whole Belize/person jumping situation. We were informed on CC a couple days before by Mike the CD that things might get delayed with the embark. process. We ended up showing up at the port at a little after 12 and didn't get on the ship until after 3. It was a complete mess. Embark was supposedly held up by customs and police investigation about the jumper. I've heard from other people while standing in line that it is never that bad. I would arrive around 12 and hope for the best! :)

I was on the same cruise. Got to the port just before 12 and actually on the ship at 2.

doesn't make much of a difference 2 or 3pm...that's crazzzzzy...it will be what it will be...i'll probabaly still head over to the port of miami around 11am and hopefully get on by noon...i'm a diamond memeber anyway so at least i'll have a place to cool my heels if needed...i think the port of miami still has the crown and anchor diamond memeber lounge...at least my wife and i and our daughter will wait in comfort if needed...the other 15 folks in our group are plats and golds and a few newbies...they maybe standing in line...I AM GOING TO THINK POSITIVE AND LIKE MOST OF THE EMBARKATIONS...RIGHT ONTO THE SHIP IN 30 TO 45 MINUTES FROM GETTING TO THE PIER...

Archived