no crib????

reallyexcited

we just called carnival ( had to talk to someone else since our PVP had a heart attack last night :( but he is going to be ok) she said that we cannot get a crib for our 2 year old.( he will be 2 on feb 1st) She said the room has a pull down bunk and a pull out couch. My almost 2 year old has never slept in a bed before...he will never be able to sleep in a real bed in a few weeks.

anyone have this happen? were you able to get a portable crib. Should I bring my own pack and play???

They have always found a crib or pack and play for us. One time they thought that they didn't have enough but in the end they found one. That said we have started to just bring our own pack n play and since our son is much more comfortable in it. If you are flying in the airlines don't charge extra for, they just check it free like car seats and strollers.

I reserved a crib for my baby when I made the booking without any problem, so I know for a fact Carnival will allow you to reserve in advance.

What is the reason Carnival gave you for not providing a crib? Did you baby exceed the weight limit for the cribs available?

My daughter's first cruise (she was 3), my TA told me cribs are automatically provided for children 3 and under.

Regardless, do as firefly stated - ask your cabin steward for one.

Have a great cruise and try not to stress. :D

we just called carnival ( had to talk to someone else since our PVP had a heart attack last night :( but he is going to be ok) she said that we cannot get a crib for our 2 year old.( he will be 2 on feb 1st) She said the room has a pull down bunk and a pull out couch. My almost 2 year old has never slept in a bed before...he will never be able to sleep in a real bed in a few weeks.

anyone have this happen? were you able to get a portable crib. Should I bring my own pack and play???

LOL just relax .he will be just fine on couch.any way if you put crib you will not have space to move in cabin + cribs is sooo small .we had to send one back and used a couch

Archived