Carnival in comparison

GalCruzer

with RCCL's Oasis of the Seas. Is there anything that even compares these two. I geuss in particular with Oasis BW and NY areas. It doesn't have to be necessarily those, but anything like that on a Carnival ship?

I'm asking because we are going to FL in April and am finding RCCL prices much more than Carnival's. Just want to add a few more days onto our 8 day Disney World vacation.

TIA

with RCCL's Oasis of the Seas. Is there anything that even compares these two. I geuss in particular with Oasis BW and NY areas. It doesn't have to be necessarily those, but anything like that on a Carnival ship?

I'm asking because we are going to FL in April and am finding RCCL prices much more than Carnival's. Just want to add a few more days onto our 8 day Disney World vacation.

TIA

In a nutshell, not even close. Oasis is a marvel, to say the least and no Carnival ship, in my opinion, could rival with that. But then again, it's all based on what you are looking for. RCCL is consistently priced a bit higher than Carnival in most cases. I've been on both, personally, I like Carnival better, usually based on price and itineraries.

TIA

As far as the ship only, Carnival has nothing even similar to the Oasis or Allure of the Seas. They are absolutely amazing and unlike any other ship I have ever seen. But.....if you want an oceanview balcony for a seven day cruise, you will pay double or more than you would on Carnival. Most ships are like large hotels at sea, the Oasis is like a small city. I would love to book the Oasis again, but will wait until the prices come down. It may be a few years, but I can wait. You mention adding "a few days" onto your existing vacation. Oasis and Allure are 7 day only to the best of my knowledge.

Amy

Archived