comparsion of loyalty programs,

Highflyer1

I would recommend you go to the website of the cruise lines to find this information; I believe all the major cruise lines have a pretty good description of the perks and requirements to reach the various levels. That way you would have objective, reliable information for your data rather than relying on people's recollections.

I would recommend you go to the website of the cruise lines to find this information; I believe all the major cruise lines have a pretty good description of the perks and requirements to reach the various levels. That way you would have objective, reliable information for your data rather than relying on people's recollections.

Ok thankss I just thought that it might be interesting for those that might want general "gossip" on the programs and then check the web sites for the real benefits.

One exmaple is that RCI allows you to book with a balcony discount if you are Platium but does not allow you to combine your share holder obc with it. This item is on the web site but from what I am seeing on the boards its seems like alot of people are unaware of the shareholder obc.

Archived