Cruise Insurance

I opriginally posted this on the Allure forum, why I do not know, but I will re-post it here. We have booked on Serenade on Oct 2 which is right in the hurricane season. I would like to take out insurance which would cover the air flight from Florida to Puerto Rico and the cruise in the case of hurricane interruptions. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where this could be obtained or should I just stick to RCI insurance?

I opriginally posted this on the Allure forum, why I do not know, but I will re-post it here. We have booked on Serenade on Oct 2 which is right in the hurricane season. I would like to take out insurance which would cover the air flight from Florida to Puerto Rico and the cruise in the case of hurricane interruptions. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where this could be obtained or should I just stick to RCI insurance?

Look at http://www.insuremytrip.com

They have several policies to pick from. Just put in your info and the prices will be displayed.

If you belong to AAA try them. I have found them to be the least expensive & very good customer service.

Have used them before too. Sometimes they offer an OBC and their insurance is some of the cheapest. Think you have to purchase crusie through them though.

Archived