info for Golden Princess

vbecky

Hi I am new to Princess and am going to be sailing on her in May!! I was wondering if you could point me in the direction where I could find current bar menus? Also can you get buckets of bud light and if so how much? How about Mikes hard lemonade? Thanks so much.:)

Bar menus:

Buckets of beer are available (buy 5, get 6? buy 4, get 5? something like that . . .). Pretty sure they have Bud Light (look on the bar menu!).

I don't know who Mike is or what his hard lemonade is, but if you have the recipe, I'm sure a bartender could give it a shot. Meanwhile, there is a wonderful martini called London Lemonade, which I highly recommend!

Bar menus:

Buckets of beer are available (buy 5, get 6? buy 4, get 5? something like that . . .). Pretty sure they have Bud Light (look on the bar menu!).

I don't know who Mike is or what his hard lemonade is, but if you have the recipe, I'm sure a bartender could give it a shot. Meanwhile, there is a wonderful martini called London Lemonade, which I highly recommend!

Really?? :eek: You don't have Mike's Hard Lemonade in your neck of the woods??! It's a lemonade-flavored malt liquor drink and is definitely not served on Princess ships. But it is yummy... :D and gets yummier the more you drink! :p

Archived