British Invasion

miss

Good Morning to All!!

Does anyone know which ships have the British Invasion show? We are leaving on the Caribbean Princess on Sunday and were hoping that we might see this show. Thanks!!

We're leaving for the Star shortly and hope it's on there. I know it's definitely not on the Ruby.

Good to know. We'll be on the Grand in May, so if it's not on the Star now we'll catch it then. Or, since I've heard it's so terrific, we'll see it again.

Pia, it is on the Star. We disembarked on 9 Jan from our Antarctic cruise and throughly enjoyed British Invasion, twice. We did the B2B.

We had "heard" that it was only on the original Grand Class ships now.

Got that from a bartender on the Star, so you know how knowledgeable our bartenders are. ;) Hopefully the other ships will get it soon, as is time for all to get new shows. And it is a good one.

You dear posters have made my day. We will be on The Star in Late March, and I too had hoped for new Shows.

We were on the Crown in November, and I liked two of the shows. The Cole Porter Show was the worst one I have ever seen at sea. I know that is only my opinion, and some people probably liked it...but to me..it was a

What time is it? What day is it? What month is it? type of show..Endless...

So this is great news. I catch all of the shows and enjoy almost all of them.

The best show I have seen ,to date. was on Carnival. It was "Ticket to Ride", also a Beatles Show. The Cirque d'Soliel ( sp) on NCL..came close.

"The Cole Porter Show was the worst one I have ever seen at sea. I know that is only my opinion, and some people probably liked it"

Had to chuckle at your comment. The first time we saw it, I was miserable the show was so bad. The second time was by accident! We forgot the name of the show and were seated where it would have been very rude to exit. Needless to say, I will never forgot the name of that show again!

We had "heard" that it was only on the original Grand Class ships now.

Got that from a bartender on the Star, so you know how knowledgeable our bartenders are. ;) Hopefully the other ships will get it soon, as is time for all to get new shows. And it is a good one.

Yes, it is a new one but no where near as good as any of the older productions. I doubt I'd sit through another showing anytime soon.

I talked to my son, who works that show on the Sea Princess, this morning. As someone alluded to, at the present time it's on the 3 grand class ships-the Star, Golden, and Grand. The only other ship it's running on currently is the Sea Princess. I kind of got the impression that it might get to others sometime, but at the price of internet for the crew (unfortunately, Princess doesn't give their crew free internet), I didn't take the time to ask that question!

Pia, it is on the Star. We disembarked on 9 Jan from our Antarctic cruise and throughly enjoyed British Invasion, twice. We did the B2B.

Thanks. Maybe we too will see it on the B2B. And then again in May on the Grand.

Pia,

It will be on the Star (Rio-Fll leg) from March 9-23. It was in the Princess email yesterday.

Obviously I'm not reading my mail, Anna. ;)

Archived