Celebrity Infinity veranda sizes

travels with mimi

the verandas seem very small on the Infinity. Are there some specific staterooms that perhaps have a larger veranda? Is Concierge Class worth it? Does concierge class allow for special embarcation and disembarcation at the ports of call ( no tenders on the itinerary )

So tell me people, before I book my group, what should I look for in choosing staterooms?

What makes you say that the verandas are small? Indeed there are some that are larger than standard and some even triple the standard size. How big a group are you booking for? If you want to have a space where 5 or 6 couples can get together and have privacy, book a Penthouse Suite and everyone gather there :).Too costly, get an aft C1 (actually all of the C1's on the Infinity have oversized verandas) which gives you room 3 or perhaps 4 couples. If it is aound final payment time, FV's might become available for couples (these cabins are held for families of 5) and a corner one is perfect because the veranda faces aft and to the side.

Choosing the cabin depends on budget and your needs. Infinity: I would choose a C1 depending on price (the best prices come when bookings are first opened and these cabins generally get booked quickly).

Second option would would be a 2C veranda cabin on deck 6, but only one of the 8 most forward cabins on either side (616-635). CC perks not as meaningful as they sound, but X needed a way to justify charging more for the old 1A cabins and to drive demand. (These remarks are all geared to the Infinity and other M-class ships. S-class, go AQ.)

What makes you say that the verandas are small? Indeed there are some that are larger than standard and some even triple the standard size. How big a group are you booking for? If you want to have a space where 5 or 6 couples can get together and have privacy, book a Penthouse Suite and everyone gather there :).Too costly, get an aft C1 (actually all of the C1's on the Infinity have oversized verandas) which gives you room 3 or perhaps 4 couples. If it is aound final payment time, FV's might become available for couples (these cabins are held for families of 5) and a corner one is perfect because the veranda faces aft and to the side.

Choosing the cabin depends on budget and your needs. Infinity: I would choose a C1 depending on price (the best prices come when bookings are first opened and these cabins generally get booked quickly).

Second option would would be a 2C veranda cabin on deck 6, but only one of the 8 most forward cabins on either side (616-635). CC perks not as meaningful as they sound, but X needed a way to justify charging more for the old 1A cabins and to drive demand. (These remarks are all geared to the Infinity and other M-class ships. S-class, go AQ.)

biker 1972, a question for you: You seem to know a bit about Concierge Class...I sailed on Millennium on one of her earliest cruises, and am embarrassed to say I remember little about the ship, cabins, etc. We did have a balcony. But when I sailed on Summit last fall, I didn't remember the Concierge Class. Did they refurbish the M class and convert other cabins to Concierge? I ask you because of your comment about charging more for the 1A cabins. EM

Archived