Royal Wedding TV Coverage

paul929207

Anyone know what time the wedding is set to begin (London time)? We will be at sea on the TA, but if the wedding is at 10 a.m. for example, that would be 5 a.m. on the ship, and since I like to stay up past midnight at Crooners, not sure that I will be up at 5:00 for the wedding !

I have to say that for us here in the UK the best thing about this wedding is the fact that we get an extra bank holiday LOL, we are taking the oppotunity to do a lads golfing break in Bournemouth leaving on the Friday so we dont have to watch any of it.....

I have to say that for us here in the UK the best thing about this wedding is the fact that we get an extra bank holiday LOL, we are taking the oppotunity to do a lads golfing break in Bournemouth leaving on the Friday so we dont have to watch any of it.....

LOL. We will be in Singapore, sailing around when the wedding will start.

Anyone know what time the wedding is set to begin (London time)? We will be at sea on the TA, but if the wedding is at 10 a.m. for example, that would be 5 a.m. on the ship, and since I like to stay up past midnight at Crooners, not sure that I will be up at 5:00 for the wedding !

The wedding will take place at 11.00 am at Westminster Abbey. I suppose it would actually start at about 10.00 am with guests arriving, then the Royal procession + finally the bride and her father.

Even though a staunch Royalist, must admit I am glad that we get back from a 3 week trip on the 22 April so will miss most of the build up. It will really be over the top here in the UK!!

Hi All

And I thought being thousands of miles away in the middle of no where I would get peace,

while I like the Royal family 25hours a day 8 days a week news coverage is more than a normal person can take.

yours Shogun

Hmmmm...except for those of us who dont benefit from Bank holidays and in fact have to work even harder cause everyone else is off.

Bank Holidays should be banned!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hmmmm...except for those of us who dont benefit from Bank holidays and in fact have to work even harder cause everyone else is off.

Bank Holidays should be banned!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Or you could be like me and retire and every day is a bank holiday! :)

Archived